Advisor for the project African Music Institute
Edifice Capital Luxembourg structured and advised the fund who invested in the African Music Institute, a College dedicated to teaching music who will open on september 2017, in Libreville, Gabon
This post is also available in: French
- Olivier Stintzy, Partner of Edifice Capital Group, attended the Conference on “PPPs in French-speaking Africa: Challenges and Opportunities” hosted by Eversheds Sutherland, CIAN and Business Africa in Paris on June 29th.
- Launching of CLUB PPP MALI at Edifice Capital Offices, in the presence of Dr Boubou CISSE, Minister of Economy and Finances of MALI, and Mamadou Sinsy Coulibaly, Chairman of the National Council of Malian Employers (CNPM)
- Edifice Capital Group attended and participated to the 4th forum of the Islamic Development Bank Member Countries Sovereign Investments Forum
- Interview of Nicolas Boudeville, General Director of AMI and Michael Sean Harris, Rector in Music in Africa
- Senior : les résidences pour tous c’est possible