Advisor for the public sector in infrastructure
We focus on helping our public clients to define and structure their investment strategies in the infrastructure field. Edifice Capital Group structured specific PPP strategies and dedicated PPP units.
Our global network of relationships leverages our technical expertise.
Our team of 20 years of experience, in Europe and Africa, advised governments and regional organizations on public policies issues and financing of infrastructure and PPP development.
Team’s track record
BOAD / West Africa
Defining and structuring PPP Strategy
BOAD is the regional development bank of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), including 8 countries : Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal and Togo.
The Edifice Capital Group will also advise the BOAD Board to identify and structure 3 PPP projects in the WAEMU region.
CONGO / Central Africa
Formulating and implementing national strategy on PPP
Edifice Capital Group advises on legal and regulatory issues in order to create :
- an enabling environment for PPPs
- a national PPP Unit
- and define priority projects in Economics and Social sectors
Edifice Capital Group also provides technical assistance to the Ministry of the Presidency of Congo, in charge of Regional Development and the General Delegation for Major Works (MATDGGT) for the implementation of a specific skill in PPP (several other ministries are associated in the capacity building program).
This post is also available in: French
- Olivier Stintzy, Partner of Edifice Capital Group, attended the Conference on “PPPs in French-speaking Africa: Challenges and Opportunities” hosted by Eversheds Sutherland, CIAN and Business Africa in Paris on June 29th.
- Launching of CLUB PPP MALI at Edifice Capital Offices, in the presence of Dr Boubou CISSE, Minister of Economy and Finances of MALI, and Mamadou Sinsy Coulibaly, Chairman of the National Council of Malian Employers (CNPM)
- Edifice Capital Group attended and participated to the 4th forum of the Islamic Development Bank Member Countries Sovereign Investments Forum
- Interview of Nicolas Boudeville, General Director of AMI and Michael Sean Harris, Rector in Music in Africa
- Senior : les résidences pour tous c’est possible