Advisor public sector in infrastructure
Edifice Capital Group advises governments and public entities for a long time on their investment’s strategy in infrastructure.
Advisor private sector in infrastructure
Edifice Capital Group is also dedicated to advise private sector on their investment strategy, especially on energy and health infrastructures.
Advisor in agricultural sector
Edifice Capital Group provides an enhanced ability to identify and execute agricultural projects in Africa.
This post is also available in: French
- Olivier Stintzy, Partner of Edifice Capital Group, attended the Conference on “PPPs in French-speaking Africa: Challenges and Opportunities” hosted by Eversheds Sutherland, CIAN and Business Africa in Paris on June 29th.
- Launching of CLUB PPP MALI at Edifice Capital Offices, in the presence of Dr Boubou CISSE, Minister of Economy and Finances of MALI, and Mamadou Sinsy Coulibaly, Chairman of the National Council of Malian Employers (CNPM)
- Edifice Capital Group attended and participated to the 4th forum of the Islamic Development Bank Member Countries Sovereign Investments Forum
- Interview of Nicolas Boudeville, General Director of AMI and Michael Sean Harris, Rector in Music in Africa
- Senior : les résidences pour tous c’est possible