Multi expert Advisory Company
Edifice Capital Group, a multi expert advisory company
One of the leaders in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) market in terms of number of deals signed in France.
- € 4.5 billion invested in 17 infrastructure projects since 2007 (investments in various infrastructure sectors: energy, highway, tramway, hospital, university, stadium, sport, IT, renewable energy).
- Deep understanding of African Public Bodies (20 years of experience).
- More than 90 investment projects studied in Europe and Africa and 20 in the agricultural sector.
Advisor for public sector in infrastructure
Edifice Capital Group advises governments and public entities since a long time on their investment’s strategy in infrastructure.
Advisor for private sector in infrastructure
Edifice Capital Group is also dedicated to advise private sector on its investment strategy, especially in the energy sector and health infrastructure.
Advisor for Agricultural Sector
Edifice Capital Group provides an enhanced ability to identify and execute agricultural projects in Africa.
- Olivier Stintzy, Partner of Edifice Capital Group, attended the Conference on “PPPs in French-speaking Africa: Challenges and Opportunities” hosted by Eversheds Sutherland, CIAN and Business Africa in Paris on June 29th.
- Launching of CLUB PPP MALI at Edifice Capital Offices, in the presence of Dr Boubou CISSE, Minister of Economy and Finances of MALI, and Mamadou Sinsy Coulibaly, Chairman of the National Council of Malian Employers (CNPM)
- Edifice Capital Group attended and participated to the 4th forum of the Islamic Development Bank Member Countries Sovereign Investments Forum
- Interview of Nicolas Boudeville, General Director of AMI and Michael Sean Harris, Rector in Music in Africa
- Senior : les résidences pour tous c’est possible